Saturday, February 22, 2014

David Price and (shakes head) Raymond


I have already posted one of these cards last week with Cardinals first baseman/right fielder Allen Craig paired up with Fredbird.  I found a copy of the David Price/Raymond card last week on Ebay dirt cheap, so I decided to pick it up.  If it had cost more than a couple bucks I would have let this one go by....  David Price was one of my favorite all-time Durham Bulls, so it's hard to turn down his cards.  However, the inclusion of Raymond on this card is a little disappointing.  I believe most Major League teams have a mascot, but clearly not all of them are really that great.  Fredbird is okay.  Mariner Moose is a pretty cool one.  Why isn't the Phillie Fanatic in the set?  Or Billy the Marlin?


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...