Monday, April 23, 2012

2004 Leaf Limited Lou Brock

This is my newest Lou Brock autograph which I got in a trade two weekends ago.  I do not specifically collect Lou Brock cards.  However, being a Hall of Famer, if a Lou Brock card appears I will at least kick the tires.  I swapped out a Luis Aparicio White Sox autograph for this Brock autograph which hails from the 2004 Leaf Limited Cuts Autograph line.  This is my second card from this set, which I consider to be one of the best, released by the Leaf product line during their Donruss/Playoff years in the early 2000s.

2004 Leaf Limited Cuts Lou Brock Autograph 


My other Leaf Limited Cuts card is one of my favorites in my collection.  I've owned it for about five years ago and bought it from a store that was closing in western Saint Louis County.  Just sharing.  

2005 Leaf Limited Cuts Hank Aaron Autograph 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...