Monday, September 25, 2023

The Best Mail Day of 2023

I was excited to see Ray Lankford show up in the 2023 Donruss set. I picked up the base card and several of the parallels. I was happy and content, but then Panini released their Immaculate Collection product. It included Ray Lankford autographs.  

I bought one last week and it showed up in my mailbox this afternoon.  





Sticker autograph and I do not care.  



This is a really good write-up on the back of the card. Someone actually put some time and effort to look up those statistics and write them into a few short sentences. Well done, Panini.  

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to land this Lankford autograph to your collection. It's nice to see a good write-up on the back of a trading card. Sometimes I think card companies use AI to write them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close to his jersey number. Still waiting on my copy that I won over 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch. I hope it shows up soon. There is another Panini autograph beyond this one. Go check out Ray Lankford Collector on Instagram, he has the only copy I have seen.

      Delete
  3. Panini's getting him just under the wire (just under their wire?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panini is at the end. Not sure if they will lose all their licenses first, or go bankrupt from fighting to keep all their licenses. Either way, the end is near.

      Delete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....