Sunday, October 5, 2014
#MyCardMonday Part 2
I am not sure why, but I always seem to forget a card when I go into a card shop and start writing up a post about the cards that I added to my collection. I scanned this card this past weekend, but then forgot to add it to my post. I need to make myself a list. Anyway, I really liked this cool die cut Topps Chrome card of Angels first baseman Albert Pujols. Do you think he's played a round of golf yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
106.
Blake Snell number 106 is just a red herring to make two other announcements. Announcement #1- I have not written very often in this sp...
-
One of my favorite baseball writers is Keith Law. I like reading his work and he's a pretty fun follow on Twitter, Instagram, and bl...
-
Blake Snell number 106 is just a red herring to make two other announcements. Announcement #1- I have not written very often in this sp...
-
2016 - 2017 Durham Bulls Background- The A's drafted Justin Marks out of the University of Louisville in the 3rd Round o...

No comments:
Post a Comment