Sunday, October 5, 2014

#MyCardMonday Part 1

More than one #MyCardMonday ?  That's what happens when I have a day off of work.  I am going to have all kinds of good posts this week.  Tons of them.  I am going to start off with a Royals card.  I do not do a lot of Royals cards and I must say that I have not met too many Royals fans during my card collecting journey.  I also spent most of my life living on the wrong side of Missouri.  So, here's a Royals card......




I am a pretty big fan of this guy and am hoping he gets a shot at pitching in Tampa next year.  Although I have a feeling I will see him start off in Durham.  Not going to complain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....