Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Finest Autographed Bison Die Cut

The first year that I blogged I did a bunch of posts on Matt Kemp cards.  The Bison was coming off his incredible 2011 season, he should have one the National League MVP, and his cards were red hot.  I have always enjoyed watching Kemp play and had a good start on a nice collection before his cards get too high up there in price.  I added a few here and there, but definitely slowed down on his cards. 

Kemp's cards came back down after he spent the past year or two on hanging out on the DL.  I missed my chance to add some Kemp cards cheap.  I am sure plenty of other collectors forgot about him too. Kemp had a bounce back year last year posting 25 home runs and a split line basically at his career totals.  Is it too late to get back into Matt Kemp cards?  No.  Here is my latest.....




This is a really cool card and I am not sure that the scan really does it justice.  This die cut comes from the 2012 Topps Finest set and features the usual Kemp autograph.  It is a sticker autograph, but it's not too noticeable.  The card is also limited to just 15 copies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...