Saturday, March 16, 2013

2013 Snorting Bull Blog Contest Winner

I announced a few weeks ago a contest for my readers giving them the opportunity to win a sweet Stan Musial card from the 2013 Topps set.  Entrance into the contest was simple.  Contestants simply needed to follow my blog on Blogger, Facebook, or Twitter.  I has originally planned on announcing my winner last week, but my job and a nasty cold got in the way.  After taking a little bit of time off from the blogging world I am ready to announce my winner of this beautiful Stan Musial manu card.


The winner of this years Snorting Bull blog contest is Twitter follower: Paul Woodin.  Congratulations and thank you for following along with my baseball card collection.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Ray - 2023 Panini Flawless

It turns out that Ray Lankford had two autographs in Panini Flawless. I added one a few weeks back and won the other in an auction on Ebay l...