Sunday, August 29, 2021

2021 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 2

I am really gaining momentum now.  Two Blake Snell autographs in two days.  


This is out of Topps Definitive.  It's some $2,000 per box product that was never on my radar.  I bought this card for less than $20.  Not a very good return on that amount of money for somebody out there.  The design of the card is decent.  Huge chunk of jersey, picture of Snell, some geometric shapes floating around the middle of the card.  Seems on par for a high-end Topps product.  I like the dead space at the bottom of the card for the player autograph.  

Back of the card.  


I had to go back to the previous post to see if the card back was the same as the previous card.  It's not, but there are a lot of similarities.  My next post is not another Blake Snell autograph.  I will be lucky to pass 5 this year.  

2 comments:

  1. $2,000 per box? As much as I like Snell... he should not be on a checklist for this kind of product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice not having two grand to spend on boxes of cards.

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....