Wednesday, July 31, 2019

2019 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 10 & 11

I have had a system for purchasing cards on Ebay for the better part of a decade.  It works well for me, and I feel like it makes me think through how much I am bidding on cards.  I cannot really say anything bad about the system, but I actually messed things up last week.  Hence, we have a post about Blake Snell autographs 10 and 11, and not just 10.  

Here are the cards....

 

One of these cards was an auction.  One of these cards was a Buy It Now.  The Buy It Now was the cheapest available on Ebay at the time I was bidding on the auction.  The auction card was lower than the Buy It Now card, but the prices were getting close.  I usually watch the Buy It Now cards when I am bidding on a card that has multiple cards like this Snell autograph.

Long story short, I won the auction making one of these two cards the 10th Blake Snell autograph in my collection during 2019.  I had been doing a bunch of bidding that day, and had a fair number of cards I had won in my cart.  Apparently, I had also dragged the Buy It Now into the cart, which I normally do not do, but missed removing it when I checked out.  Now, I have 11 Blake Snell autographs from 2019.  

No problems.  Here is the back of the card.  



A must have for the collection.  Allen & Ginter is not a product that I will go out and buy boxes of anymore, but I do love the autographed cards.  The frames are distinct, cards always look really good.  Excited to add these two cards into my growing collection of Blake Snell autographs.  

1 comment:

  1. Ginter framed autographs are always nice cards. Congratulations on adding both of these to your collection.

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....