Tuesday, June 4, 2019

2019 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 6

The last Blake Snell autograph that I posted here came from this year's Tier One product.  My latest Snell autograph is also from Tier One, but is a different style card and also has a relic.  Here is a look at the new card....




Yes, it is a sticker autograph.  I know that scans can make stickers stand out more, but this one is really not blended very well.  The sticker is also not even, it sinks slightly going left to right.  The card also has a small swatch of jersey.  Meh. 

Back of the card. 



This is not a very interesting card back. 

Overall, this is my least favorite Blake Snell autograph that I have added this year.  The design is not great, especially the poor blend in with the sticker autograph.  It can still go in my giant box of autographs, but this is one of my least favorite Snell autographs in my collection.  

Let's do better next time.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Snell is having another awesome year. I've targeted a few of his autographs on COMC, but only managed to add one more so far.

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....