Saturday, March 2, 2019

2019 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 1

There have been two major Topps releases this year, and there are a few brand new 2019 Blake Snell autographs out there.  Each Snell autograph that I get this year is going to get its own blog post.  They probably would have anyway, but I am just making them their own thing.  

First up.  



This is out of the 2019 Topps Set.  Yes, it's a 1984 Topps autograph, but there are a few different versions of this card floating around out there.  Two of them are slam dunks, others are a possibility based on the price that I can find them at.  This is the middle ground on Snell autographs in Series 1.  He has an autographed card just like this one, picture and all, but it is missing the MLB 150 logo in the corner that is also going to appear here shortly.  

The 150th Anniversary parallels are serial numbered out of just 150 copies, as seen on the back of the card.  
  



There are several colored variations of this card in Series 1, as well a few other relic/autograph type cards that might be tricky to track down, or cost more than I am willing to spend.  Win a Cy Young and everyone is suddenly a fan.  

1 comment:

  1. Great looking card. I added a Snell to my Lefty Cy Young Award Winners PC a few months ago... but might need to add a few more while he's affordable.

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....