Sunday, May 19, 2013

2013 Bowman Jake Odorizzi Autograph

I started working on my 2013 Bowman set a few days ago.  A little bit easier this year without the Bryce Harper, or whatever other fifteen second phenom, being included in the set.  Still I am trying to assemble the set mainly through lots which I have bought or picked up in trades.  Still busted a few packs for fun, but making life simple for myself at the moment until I am done reorganizing my card closet.  There are still some pretty attractive rookie cards included in this year's Bowman release and I will have a little bit more on the complete set later this week.

One of my must have cards in this year's Bowman release is the autograph of Rays prospect Jake Odorizzi.  I've picked up an autographed card of the talented right-hander, but really was hoping to see his signature in a Topps product this year and I got my wish with this great looking Bowman card.


2013 Bowman Jake Odorizzi Autograph


Odorizzi has already made a spot start in the majors for the Royals and will be making another spot start on Monday for the Rays.  David Price, whom he is replacing in the Rays rotation, should be back for his start next weekend.  However,  I would not be surprised, given the struggles of some of the Rays pitchers, if he stayed up in Tampa.  Although I would not mind seeing him start a few more games this season for the Bulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....