Tuesday, July 10, 2012

2012 Topps Tier One Jeremy Hellickson and Cal Ripken Jersey Cards

Tier One is exactly the kind of high end product I cringe.  The cards are cool and there are lots of good autographs, but I always seem to turn up the duds on high end products.  Minus my Matt Kemp pull from Topps Tribute.  This year I am putting together a few Tier One jerseys, bats, and autographs through trades.  First up this year are these cool Jeremy Hellickson and Cal Ripken jersey cards.   I have a few autographs on the way over the next few days, but I am happy with my start.  Off to put away a few cards around my house.

2012 Topps Tier One Cal Ripken Jersey Card

2012 Topps Tier One Jeremy Hellickson Jersey Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Ray - 2023 Panini Flawless

It turns out that Ray Lankford had two autographs in Panini Flawless. I added one a few weeks back and won the other in an auction on Ebay l...