Sunday, July 22, 2012

Road Trip

The past week my blog has been quiet while I have been traveling.  There aren't many card shops in northern Michigan, but I still got a little baseball fix.  On my way to Michigan I stopped for a night in Cincinnati and checked out a Cardinals/Reds game.


I had great seats and really enjoy attending games at Great American Ball Park.  The stadium was pretty full and crowds at Reds games are usually pretty enthusiastic.  Definitely worth a trip if you live in the Midwest.  


I also got to attend a Tigers game with my father-in-law, brother-in-law and aunt.  I was really impressed with Comerica.  Nicer than Great American by a hair.  I got to boo Pujols and see Miggy and Trout hit home runs.  

I also picked up a couple of minor cards this past week which included three 2012 Tier One jersey cards and a pair of 1998 Donruss Signature autographs.  The three jersey cards were Ryan Zimmerman, James Shields, and Adam Wainwright.  The Donruss Signature cards were Ismael Valdes and Luis Ordaz.  


2012 Topps Tier One Adam Wainwright Jersey Card

2012 Topps Tier One James Shields Jersey Card 

2012 Topps Tier One Ryan Zimmerman Jersey Card

1998 Donruss Signature Ismael Valdes Autograph 

1998 Donruss Signature Luis Ordaz Autograph




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip. What other ballparks have you been too?

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....