Friday, July 6, 2012

Purchases from Facebook

I had a little extra Paypal money at the end of last week and was able to buy a few cards off of some collectors on Facebook.  My first card I picked up was a 2011 Topps Triple Threads Sapphire Matt Holliday Patch/Autograph.  I have a couple different versions of this card, so I was pretty excited to end up with a copy numbered to 10.  The patch piece is a nice added bonus.

2011 Topps Triple Threads Sapphire Matt Holliday Patch/Autograph 


The second card I bought last week was a cool 90's/early 2000's insert card.  I've posted a few batting glove cards from the 2001 Upper Deck MVP in the past, but that same set had another cool insert too.  The Souvenirs insert featured dual relics of teammates.  There are tons of these cards now, but in 2001 I assure you it was really cool.  Plus, the cards were every 1:144 packs.  Not a few per box.  Throw in the fact that the Yankees were coming off a World Series win in 2000 makes this card really sweet.

2001 Upper Deck MVP Paul O'Neill/Bernie Williams Dual Bat Card

I also received a bunch of throw-ins including a pretty sweet Michael Bourn autograph. 

2007 Upper Deck Exquisite Michael Bourn Autograph 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....