Monday, May 20, 2019

2019 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 5

I had this bad feeling that there were not going to be many Blake Snell autographs in this year's Topps products after I started this series of posts.  The feeling lingered for a few weeks, but then I went out and did some work on adding some new cards last week.  It appears that Topps is still making Blake Snell autographs. 

The new autograph.....



is from Tier One.

The design of the card feels like some sort of wallpaper pattern.  What are the little patterns on the side supposed to be, and how do they fit onto a baseball card?  I am not sure, but I like that there is a picture of Snell centered on the card, and an autograph in a clear space.  The usual Snell autograph, and the card has a print run of 299 copies. 

Back of the card. 



CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's not very interesting.  

1 comment:

  1. I like this design. It allows the signature to stand out. Kinda reminds me of Five Star or something.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...