Monday, December 3, 2012

2010 Topps Triple Threads Albert Pujols

Almost a year after the Pujols defection to the Los Angeles Angles of Anaheim I am asked at least once a week by a fellow trader if I will still trade for Pujols cards.  At one point I had a pretty sizable collection, but was prepared well before the 2011 season for a possible Pujols departure.  Like all cards I might possibly trade for, it all depends on what I am giving up, what I might get to add to my collection, or flip around for other cards.  For the right price, I am willing to listen and possibly take on any card.

2010 Topps Triple Threads 8 Piece Jersey/Bat Albert Pujols


Would I trade for this Albert Pujols card?  Surely.  I ended up with this great Triple Threads card and only parted ways with a few Indians odds and ends.  While, I am disappointed Albert isn't on the Cardinals anymore I won't miss him when he is paying paid $30 million dollars a year as a 42 year old. In the meantime, it's still fun to see cards like this floating around and adding them into my smaller Albert Pujols collection.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....