Sunday, January 27, 2013

2012 Bowman Chrome Draft James Ramsey Autograph

I picked up a new Cardinals autograph, this past week in a small trade, of Cardinals draft pick James Ramsey.  I got to see Ramsey play a few times over the past few years while he was playing at Florida State and enjoyed watching him play.  I am not sure how he will do as a professional player, but I am still trying to collect some of his cards since I saw him a few times in college.  Last summer Ramsey only played a half a season with the Palm Beach Cardinals.  During that time he only batted .229 and slugged .314.  However, he displayed great patience at the plate walking 33 times in 56 games.  Ramsey also had 13 extra base hits during his short time in A ball.


2012 Bowman Chrome Draft James Ramsey Autograph



This card is my third Ramsey autograph that I've added to my collection over the past two or three months.  Ramsey has many autograph issues already and seems like a pretty good signer.  Many of his cards are signed with Bible inscriptions and seem to have a wide range of different inscriptions.  Of the three Ramsey cards I now own, two of the Ramsey cards include inscriptions and both of them are different.

2012 Topps Pro Debut Tim Beckham


I also was able to add a Tim Beckham jersey card in this trade.  Two weeks ago I added a sweet Beckham manu-patch card from this same set and was happy to add this jersey card to compliment my other Pro Debut Beckham.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....