Friday, August 2, 2019

2019 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 12

There were half a dozen new baseball products out over the last month, which I spent driving around the Midwest while I was on my summer vacation away from work.  In all, we drove right around 3,000 miles and went through 10 different states.  The kids got to see a few things.....



Meanwhile, all of those new baseball card products had Blake Snell cards.  It probably just seemed that way.  I won a few auctions, and the cards piled up in my held mail.  I have been home for two weeks now, and I am just starting to recover from my vacation.  Sounds pretty backwards, but the second half was interesting.  

Here is another Snell autograph out of the envelope and onto my corner of the internet.  



The marks on the scan are on the top loader, not on the card.  

I was pretty excited about this card.  Stadium Club is always one of my favorite products every year, love that great photography, and also love the fact that the autographs are generally on card.  At least the Snell autographs are all on card.  Nice close up picture here of Snell in his set position before throwing a pitch.  

Flip the card over.....



I also like that Topps still leaves the stats and player information on its Stadium Club autographs.  They still have that little disclaimer under his stats.  The front also identifies the card as an autograph issue underneath the player name.  I would rather look at this type of stuff then, "Congratulations, you've received an autograph from Topps....legalese, legalese, and more legalese."  

Good card. More on Stadium Club and vacation this weekend.  

1 comment:

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....