Monday, July 6, 2015

#MyCardMonday

I picked up the a copy of the new 2015 Stadium Club set last week and have not really stopped looking at the cards yet.  There are tons of great looking pictures and cards in the set from all kinds of different eras of baseball.  A bigger post on the set is coming later this week, but until then I decided to pick out one card to use for #MyCardMonday



There are several other cool Cardinals cards that I could have gone with, but I like this card because it is one of those that can be traced back to a specific moment in time.  Here's what I see:


  • Matt Holliday hit a home run in Busch Stadium
  • Lance Lynn (31) is pitching for the Cardinals and has 5 wins
  • Is that a Yankees player in the background?  

I think I found it.  Great card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...