Thursday, June 20, 2013

2013 Panini Marco Gonzales Bat Card

A quick card for the morning belongs to Cardinals first round draft pick Marco Gonzales.  Yesterday, Gonzales officially signed with the team and even took time to throw his first bullpen session.



I also managed to pick up a brand new Marco Gonzales card yesterday from the 2013 Panini set.  Whle the Cardinals drafted Gonzales out of Gonzaga as a pitcher, he also managed to play out in the field as well.  Gonzales hit .311 with a .375 on base percentage, but only managed to slug .389.  Not a bad line, but also not great.  


2013 Panini USA Baseball Marco Gonzales Bat Card


A little bit different seeing Gonzales as a hitter, but it's still a welcome addition to the collection.  This is now my second card of the former Zag I have added in the past week.  Looking forward to adding a few more soon, but hopefully I can find a card with Gonzales wearing the birds on the bat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...