Wednesday, June 26, 2013

2012 Panini National Treasures Chris Archer Autograph

Really busy tonight with the end of the school year, so I just have time for a quick a post.  I've been slowly working on putting together a collection of Chris Archer cards.  I saw him pitch earlier in the spring for the Durham Bulls and saw him a few times last fall.  I've been really impressed with his performance so far in both AAA and in a few appearances with the Rays.  Add in the fact that he's a local product from Clayton, North Carolina and you have got a great player to collect.


2012 Panini National Treasures Chris Archer Autograph 



I am not normally one to collect non-licensed baseball cards, but this is my second Archer card from a Panini product.  Honestly, I really like the looks of this card despite the fact that the card does not feature any logos.  In fact, given the two-toned hat I had wondered if the picture on this card might actually be from a Durham Bulls game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

45 To Go

I am excited about my latest pick up for the Red Man Tobacco set I am attempting to assemble. As you can imagine, there are quite a few Hall...