Saturday, September 1, 2012

Facebook Trade

I completed a trade with an awesome trader on Facebook last week and scored some sweet cards in the process.  Ryan Marcus King Dee is definitely worth an add if you are looking for a good trade.  This was actually a purchase/trade, but Ryan is always awesome to deal with and he also runs a mean box break.

So, let's start off with the big card in this deal.  I added a really sweet piece to my Triple Threads collections with this 2008 Joe Diamggio 6 piece relic.

2008 Topps Triple Threads Joe Dimaggio 6 Piece Relic

The card features four pieces of jersey with pinstripes and two pieces of bat in the middle.  I haven't really dabbled too much with the Hall of Famers in this set, but this is always a good place to start.  I picked up a few other smaller pieces from Ryan too to help out with my Prince Fielder/Miguel Cabrera cards.  I actually traded a nicer Prince relic and broke it into a few relics that I didn't have in my collection.  I love the Lineage cream colored jersey.

2012 Topps Heritage Prince Fielder Jersey

2011 Topps Lineage Prince Fielder Jersey

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Prince Fielder Jersey 

Picked up one final card in this trade from the 2002 Topps Chrome set.  This card is a dual jersey of Mike Hampton and Ben Petrick.  It's technically a 2000s card, but I have always kind of liked these cards and have a few others from this set.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Ray - 2023 Panini Flawless

It turns out that Ray Lankford had two autographs in Panini Flawless. I added one a few weeks back and won the other in an auction on Ebay l...