Saturday, October 31, 2020

2020 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 5

This is my second draft of this post.  The first one descended into a rant about Game 6 of the World Series.  As a long time fan of Blake Snell, it's going to take awhile to get over him getting pulled in the sixth inning with a two-hit shutout.  




I had the same reaction.  

I picked up my fifth Blake Snell autograph of the year last week.  Last year, at the end of October, I was up to 23 different Blake Snell autographs.  Running slightly behind, and I am perfectly fine with it.  

Here is the new card.  



This is from Tier One.  I feel like this is one of those products that Topps makes, and there are five other baseball card products that look really similar.  Isn't this the same thing as Museum Collection?  Does Topps still make Topps Marquee?  They are all the same thing, right?  

Back of the card.  



The standard "Congratulations!" and blurb.  



2 comments:

  1. Aww... c'mon. I could use a good rant post. I say let it out.

    In all seriousness... sorry about the loss. Can only imagine the frustration of Rays fans right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make one in the next month. It has been too long since I have made a rant post.

      Delete

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...