Thursday, March 12, 2020

2020 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 1

I went back to see how many Snell autographs I had at this point in 2019.  The answer was surprisingly only 1.  I picked up my second Snell autograph on the 14th, and ended the month at 3.  




 How did I get to 30 again?  

Seriously, I am not even making an attempt.  I picked this up on the cheap off of Ebay.  The Postseason cards used to be pretty tough pulls, but not anymore.  The are also pretty cheap.  The card stock on this card is really thin, and the autograph is on a sticker.  



I like the design of the card.  Something about the photo feels off.  The blue on the Rays jersey looks too dark.  The purple border and rainbowed Postseason logo look nice together.  


Back of the card.  



Serial numbered out of 50 copies.  Nice card overall.  My first of very few Blake Snell autographs.  

4 comments:

  1. A lot of things have changed in one year. Heck... a lot of things have changed the past forty-eight hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just 1. Not going much further. At least I don't think I am.

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....