Friday, June 15, 2012

2001 Pacific Ray Lankford Premiere Date

I spent my last weekend try to track down a new Ray Lankford card for my collection and found success with this card.  It is a 2001 Pacific Ray Lankford Premiere Date serial numbered 27/36.  I love the late 90's Pacific cards and this is going to be a definite favorite in my collection.  The Premiere Date cards were inserted one per hobby box in the 2001 set with a print run of 36 for each card.  

2001 Pacific Premiere Date Ray Lankford

Like many former card companies from the recent past Pacific issued tons of parallels for each card.  Many of the parallels had print runs of 100, 250, or 500.  The Premiere Date inserts appeared in almost every Pacific set and always featured a lower print run than the other colored variations.  I would highly recommend tracking a few down for your collection.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Ray - 2023 Panini Flawless

It turns out that Ray Lankford had two autographs in Panini Flawless. I added one a few weeks back and won the other in an auction on Ebay l...