My 500th Post Giveaway has ended and the drawing was held this morning. The winner of the Roger Craig autograph is:
Congratulations to San Jose Fuji!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
106.
Blake Snell number 106 is just a red herring to make two other announcements. Announcement #1- I have not written very often in this sp...
-
One of my favorite baseball writers is Keith Law. I like reading his work and he's a pretty fun follow on Twitter, Instagram, and bl...
-
Blake Snell number 106 is just a red herring to make two other announcements. Announcement #1- I have not written very often in this sp...
-
2016 - 2017 Durham Bulls Background- The A's drafted Justin Marks out of the University of Louisville in the 3rd Round o...

Wow. Thank you... thank you... thank you. I'm very excited about adding this card to the PC. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete