Saturday, October 17, 2020

2020 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 4

One year ago, I was at 21 Blake Snell autographs for the year in the middle of October.  I ended the month at 22, and ended the year at 30.  I am not going to come close to touching those numbers this year, and I am fine with having a smaller quantity this year.  

Here is my latest Snell autographed card.  



It feels like Snell has been in Allen & Ginter quite a few times over the years.  This card is the first Ginter card that I have added to my collection this year, might be the last one I buy too.  Not much interest outside of this card. The frame seems a little more ornate than in previous years.  Really busy look.  Maybe a little much with the slanted picture. 

I do like that Snell has maybe cleaned up his autograph a bit.  I know it doesn't look that much different, but it has been cleaned up a bit.  



He also separated out his first and last names.  The E on the end of Blake is a little clearer.  I guess the Snell is still the same.  Small steps, right?  

Back of the card.  



I always like the wording on the back of the Ginter autographs.  Not the standard autograph/signature disclaimer.  Sounds a little bit more old-fashioned. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the framed mini autos. They have such a unique look to them, and thankfully the signatures are on card, as tiny stickers would look absolutely terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are always good autographs year in and year out. Definitely unique in appearance from all the other baseball card products, and I also love that they are on-card autographs.

      Delete
  2. Awesome card. So happy the Rays took down the Astros.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Let's hope they beat the Dodgers too. The end of the game last night was incredible.

      Delete

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...