Sunday, September 13, 2015

#MyCardMonday

There are not many Ray Lankford cards floating around that I need for my collection, but every once in awhile I run into one.  We are not counting printing plates, there were not very many back in the late 1990s, but mainly low serial numbered cards and parallels.  This week I was able to add a parallel of a card of a cool 1990s insert card......



I have the green version, numbered out of 250, in my collection already.  Some readers might remember that I actually lost out on the red version when the auction for the card ended at $172.50  That card is out of 25 and it features Ray Lankford, not a Hall of Famer, for $172.50  


Luckily the purple version sold for well short of $172.50 and I was able to win the auction on Ebay. The card is numbered to 100 and fills in one of the remaining holes in my Ray Lankford collection.  


I am just hoping another copy of the red Crusade card comes up for auction, or for sale, and not many people take interest or note in the card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...