Monday, October 17, 2016

Things I Am Sorting Part 8

It's been about a month and a half since I posted my newest set project trying to complete the 1999 Skybox E-X Quisite set.  This was actually an insert set for the 1999 Skybox EX Century set, but I liked the cards, there were a limited number of cards in the set, and I thought it would be cool to possible put together a bunch of insert sets from one particular set.  Dare I say Master Set.  I said, not sure I will follow through.

In the meantime, I was short eight cards to finish the set when I last posted on the set.  I am happy to say that I have been able to track down all eight cards relatively quickly.


I picked up three of the cards in a trade with a fellow collector for some set needs that they were looking to fill and the other five cards were all less than a dollar on COMC.  I love COMC.  I have updated my completed set tab up at the top of the page to show this set as completed and will be posting a new set project or two in the next few days.....


The Completed Projects Tab at the top of the page has also been updated....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....