Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Cards I Love Part 17 - 2016 Pro Debut Blake Snell Autograph

I collect Durham Bulls cards.  Old players, modern players, former players, or current players.  Really does not matter.  They have been a fun team to collect the past decade plus that I have been following the team.  I definitely have a favorite Durham Bulls player, and a favorite card of that Durham Bulls player. 

This is a pretty self-explanatory post.

There were 30 Blake Snell autographs post on here last year.  He's my favorite former Durham Bulls player.  My favorite Snell autograph is his Durham Bulls autograph from the 2016 Pro Debut set. 




There are not many recent cards on my list of 28 cards that I am posting this month, but this is one of a handful.  It is also the only card on my list that has a player in a Bulls uniform.  Kind of surprising. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool card. Seems like it's been awhile since I've seen a Durham Bulls card on your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little too long. I think someone commented last week that my blog is now really a Cardinals blog. Probably some truth to that.

      Delete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....