Monday, October 28, 2019

2019 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 23

I picked up a copy of Blake Snell's red Clearly Authentic autograph, which is serial numbered out of 50.  I am not sure that I like this card as much as the base autograph that I posted here last week.  Here is a look at the front of the card......



My main complaint with this card is the red border.  I am hit or miss on the colored parallels, but this is one that does not really work for me.  Maybe I am stuck on having the white border on a 1984 style card.  Maybe the red border just does not look right on a Rays card. 

Here is the back of the card. 




This card back is the same the base autograph.  Two more to go.  

4 comments:

  1. I agree. A blue or white border would have been better. That being said... autographs on acetate are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fellow sure has a lot of signatures out there! Any idea on just how many there are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have an exact number, but there have been quite a few over the past few years.

      Delete

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...