Thursday, August 8, 2019

2019 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 13

I am almost caught up with all of my Blake Snell mail from vacation.



Back to Topps Series 1 for one of the 1984 insert cards.  When this card first came out it was selling for far too much, but a little patience and it was finally available on Ebay for the right price.  This is a sticker autograph that is numbered out of 50.   To their credit, the sticker is actually really well blended on this card and not immediately noticeable.

Design wise, I am a little bummed out that Topps made color variations of the 1984 cards.  They were white, they looked really good as white bordered cards too.  Leave them alone.

Back of the card.



I posted the base version of this card long ago.  It might have been the 2019 Blake Snell autograph #1.  I talked about how the backs on the original 1984 All-Star cards had a blurb about the players personal life and mentioned specific events and games that made the player an All-Star.  That would be nice here, as opposed to the giant "Congratulations" heading.  The serial number is in the top left corner.  

Overall, I am happy to have this card.  I am collecting Blake Snell autographs, but I am not breaking the bank here.  I am willing to skip the serial numbered stuff if people are going to be unreasonable.  I am glad that there was finally someone who had a good price on this card.  

5 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the gold borders. Every year I look forward to the Fan Favorites autographs in Archives... and every year they come up with crazy colored bordered parallels that look silly.

    P.S. Congratulations on the new Snell addition to your PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once the fats has been released from the cells, it is burned as an power source.
    Read More: https://ufocottoncandy.com/ultra-omega-burn/

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when it wears off, your body is going again to its normal carb-burning nation. Whether it is wholesome a good way to oscillate among a nation of quasi-ketosis in which you are burning fat, and the body's default country wherein you are ingesting carbs, is a dialogue for once more.
    Read More: https://ufocottoncandy.com/keto-tone-reviews/

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....