Tuesday, July 23, 2019

2019 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 9


I went away on vacation the past few weeks, so now I am behind on Blake Snell autographs.  My baseball card mail is stacked up on my desk, several are Snell cards.  I missed this card way back in February when the first series of Topps cards was released.  It's not a difficult card to find, but just simply unwilling to pay the prices I saw it at a few months back. 
Honestly, this card is a bit of a hot mess in terms of design.  It's from the Major League Material insert, but the name of the insert does not stand out really well since it is just stashed on the side of the card.  The word materials fading into the clouds, or smoke, makes it even less obvious.  

What is that red stuff on the right side of the card?  I don't know.  

I guess there is a sticker autograph of Snell on the card, a patch piece with two different colors of blue, and I like the picture of Snell wearing the old style Devil Rays hat. 

Back of the card.  




You've got the serial number out of 25.  The back has a better design than the front of the card.  I never regret getting Blake Snell cards, but if there were ever going to be a first this would likely be the one.  


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! He sure has been hot or cold this season. But he's been looking good his past few outings.

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....