Monday, June 24, 2019

But Bad Trades Are Part of Baseball

"But bad trades are part of baseball - now who can forget Frank Robinson for Milt Pappas, for God's sake?" -Annie Savoy 

Has Doyle Alexander had any cards on the Tigers recently?  



Not since 1990.  


Does Topps make Cubs cards of Lou Brock?  




No.  

Any recent Reds cards of Milt Pappas?  




Not really, looks like 1968 was the last one.  

Jeff Bagwell on the Red Sox.  



Doubtful.  

So, I opened a few packs of Finest the other day.  I pulled a Cardinals autograph.  



Ouch.  



At least there is no mention of Rick Wise on the back of the card.

1 comment:

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....