Friday, May 10, 2019

So Little Time

Over the past three years I have settled into a routine with my blog posts.  I usually make three posts a week: one on Sunday night/Monday morning, one in the middle of the week, and one on Friday or Saturday.  It all averages out to about 15 posts per month.

This month?

No.  

So many other things to do.  However, this morning I made a few minutes to sit down and write about a few of the new cards that have made it into my collection during the past two weeks.  I believe the last new card that I posted was a 2019 Bowman, but I have not shown off any Cardinals or Durham Bulls players.  

Honestly, I have not done much to acquire many cards either, but I found two cards from the 2019 Bowman set that I was excited to add.

First, a Durham Bulls player.  




Lowe played for the Bulls last season, start this year in Durham, but has been called up to the Rays. He probably needs a little more time in Triple A, but still seems like at least a solid Major League player.  

Next.  



This is a Nolan Gorman insert on the 1989 Bowman design.  Not the same size as the 1989 Bowman, which were the size of the 1950s Bowman cards, but I have always liked the simplicity of these cards.  This is a nice card, I am not going to put together the whole insert set, but I will at least go out and get a few more of these.  

It was a good few minutes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...