Friday, April 5, 2019

2019 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 4

This one probably should have been up awhile ago.  It might also be the Snell autograph I post for a bit, unless I can find one from a previous year that I do not already have in my collection.  Not going for duplicates, but Snell has also not popped up in any of the recent baseball card releases.  No Inception, nor Gypsy Queen. 

Here's his autograph out of Topps Heritage. 



There is also the red version, but I am not going to break the bank for one of those.  Probably means that I will not end up with one of them. 

Back of the card. 



There is a whole bunch of Durham Bulls on the back of this card.  That 2018 stat line is pretty impressive too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....