Saturday, October 22, 2016

Red Back Motter

I was happy to see Taylor Motter, one of my favorite Durham Bulls players, appear in Topps Heritage High Numbers.  Earlier in the week I made a post showing off the blank back version of this card that I picked up off of the Topps Vault store on Ebay.  I also managed to pick up another tough version of the Motter Heritage High Numbers card last week beyond the Blank Back card.  

The front looks very ordinary.......




but the back of the card has a red back which means that there are only 10 copies of this card.  There is no serial number or anything on the card, which would be pretty cool, but I am going to trust the experts on this one......


This is the type of card that I would land in a box and miss the first time around while I was opening up the box.  Cool card of Motter, now where are those printing plates.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....