Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Football Players Playing Baseball Celebrating Shopping



A friend on Twitter pointed me in the direction of this card a few weeks ago which has been sitting in my held mail stack at my local post office.  As an alumni of NC State, I am always happy to pick up a few cards of some of the their former players.  Russell Wilson is more known for his time as the school's quarterback, he was also a pretty good baseball player.

Panini has made several Russell Wilson baseball cards, as a Wolfpacker, this year, but I have not had the chance to pick up many of them.  Obviously the autographs of Wilson are really pricey and probably are not going to happen.  Still, some of the base cards and inserts are pretty affordable.  I am not sure about the whole Black Friday patch on this card, but I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....