Monday, October 5, 2015

Ray Lankford From the Vault Part 2

In the first part of this post, I showed off a cool baseball card that I found on the Topps Vault site.  My second Ray Lankford item is not really a baseball card, but it is a really unique item that I am excited to add to my collection.  The item.....



a player contract from Topps signed by Ray Lankford at some point during the 1998 season.  This is the second Topps player contract I have added to my collection, the other belongs to former Cardinals outfielder Kerry Robinson.  These unique collectables have been really popular on Ebay for awhile and are a fun way for player collectors to add a one of kind item to their collection.  This is going to get framed and matted sometime in the next few days.  I will share a picture or two on Twitter once it is hanging in my baseball card room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...