Saturday, July 4, 2015

2013 Burlington Royals Team Set

While I was out and about at the Burlington Royals game the other night I decided to pick up a copy of a team set from their team store...err...shed.  Since they are a short season they still do not have a copy of this year's set and they sold out of last year's set.  That left me with a copy of the 2013 team set.  For $4 I am not going to be picky.

The first thing that stood out for me was the design on the back of the cards which was taken from the backs of the 2012 Topps cards, or really close.  Here's a look at Alex Newman's card back.


The set also is a skip numbered set with the players card number matching their jersey number.  There are not really any high regarded prospects in this team set, but I am still digging the cards.  I know that for many of these players this might be their only shot at having a baseball card. 








1 comment:

  1. Nice set. Glad you enjoyed the game the other night.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...