Sunday, May 10, 2015

#MyCardMonday



I have been on a big 90s card kick over the past week, so I had to go with a 1990s classic for #MyCardMonday this week.  The Leaf Signature set has always been one of my favorite products and I have it featured this week in my Friday Five post which is going to feature my favorite sets from 1996.  Honestly, I wrote the segment on the 1996 Leaf Signature set first and felt like I should just let it stand alone.  I could not do it, but I did decide it would be cool to include it in another post this week.  Considering I have a Bowman post, a Durham Bulls post, and a few singles I picked up in trades and purchases this was my best bet to get in a second post on this set.

I have to save something for Friday's post, so I won't elaborate too much on the card other than this might be my favorite card from the set.  Pedro was an awesome pitcher at the end of his time with the Expos.  I saw him a few times in person pitching against the Cardinals and always walked away really impressed.  This was a gem......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....