Thursday, December 18, 2014

Marp in a Minute or Five.

It has been a really busy day and tomorrow is going to be just as busy.  Saturday looks at this point though.  There is nothing on my calendar, no report cards to type up, or any school work that needs attention.  So, my usual Friday Five posts, which are some of my favorites to research and type, are going to be delayed this week until Saturday.  I am still calling them Friday Five posts and they involve both Greg Luzinski and Rusty Staub this week.  What could the category be?  Come back tomorrow.  

I am at a breaking point currently with my work, so here is an autograph I picked up last week from the Topps Supreme set.



The Supreme product was only released in Asian markets and was still pretty popular in the US.  I picked up a copy of the Chris Archer autograph and had a few other cards from the set I considered.  This year's version of Supreme was released in the US and has been a huge hit with collectors.  I have added a few cards, but I am not a huge fan of the sticker autographs that Topps used for this set.  This is supposed to be a high end product?  Hmmm.  Anyway, cannot go wrong with a cool Matt Carpenter autograph.  This card is limited to just 35 copies.

Enjoy your Friday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...