Wednesday, December 24, 2014

ManuPatch MVP



Just filling in some holes from earlier in the 2014 Topps sets.  It's been a good year, the sets have been completed, but there are some other holes in the sets to fill.  Mainly I am trying to track down some of the different insert sets, in particular I am looking for some of the Cardinals cards out of the World Series sets.  Here is my latest pick up from my list...



While Freese is no longer on the Cardinals this is a great card commemorating his World Series MVP award he won while playing for the team in 2011.  Freese has a great post season and single handedly won Game 6 of the World Series for the Cardinals.  If you are Nelson Cruz or Mark Lowe please look away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....