Saturday, November 29, 2014

Twenty Percent of a U and a Star

I love finding cool pieces of patch.  I love finding cool pieces of patch that can be traced to a specific game or event.  It's not the easiest thing to always find, but I have found a few really cool ones over the years.  Last week I managed to track down a pretty cool game used patch of Desmond Jennings who just happens to be one of my favorite former Durham Bulls players.  Here is a look at the card:



The card comes from the 2010 Topps Pro Debut set which featured some awesome jumbo jersey and patch pieces from the 2009 and 2008 Futures All-Star Game.  This Jennings patch actually comes from the 2009 game which was played in Anaheim.  Jennings was a Durham Bull at the time the game was played.  Here's a picture of Desmond sliding into home during the game......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...