Monday, November 3, 2014

Albert's World Series Trophy

I almost put down an Albert Pujols joke as the title of this post with the answer being in the post.  I will be nice.  Picked up a really cool Albert Pujols card this past week from a local collector who pulled this card out of a pack of cards at my favorite local card shop.  I really like these World Series cards.....



The best part of the card is the fact that the card features Albert wearing his Cardinals uni.  Like he has won anything with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Orange County, California, USA, North America, Planet Earth.  Like the World Series rings in Series 1 and Series 2, the World Series trophies, which are in the update set are limited to just 99 copies.  There are gold copies too with just 25 copies.  Really nice manu card by Topps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....