Monday, August 4, 2014

#MyCardMonday

How is that I am always doing my #MyCardMonday post at the end of the day on Monday?  Next week I have put it on the calendar and will have it up on Monday morning.  I guess you are going to have to enjoy my selection for the week through Tuesday morning and into tomorrow afternoon when I will post a little something about an old school set in my collection.  So, here is my card.....




This is my John Lackey autograph.  Yes, I picked it because he was traded to the Cardinals and pitched well in his first outing yesterday against the Brewers.  I picked this card up several years ago before the former Angels star signed on with the Red Sox.  I have never really minded Lackey as a player and fondly remember his performance in Game 7 of the 2002 World Series.  It was not that I was rooting for the Angels as much as I was rooting against Barry Bonds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....