Tuesday, November 26, 2013

1999 Skybox Molten Metal Xplosion Set: Update #2

I was up to 60 cards in my quest for completing my Skybox Molten Metal Xplosion set after last week and I have quickly found another twelve cards I needed for the set Sunday night and added them to my growing stack of cards.  I am know at 72 cards for a grand total of 48% of the set.  I still have a long way to go in completing this set, but I feel like I am off to a great start and I am being pretty aggressive about looking.  I have got a few leads on another dozen or so cards which could get me over the half way point in the set by the end of the week.

Here's a look at the newest additions:




2 comments:

  1. I imagine that box or binder you're keeping these in is starting to get a little heavy. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have them in a box at this point, but it is getting heavy. Not sure how well it will hold up with double the weight when the set is finished.

    ReplyDelete

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...