Saturday, November 23, 2013

1999 Skybox Molten Metal Xplosion Set: Update #1

I am going to stay aggressive, yet smart, on picking up the cards that I need to complete my 1999 Skybox Molten Metal Xplosion set.  I am going to try to pick up at least one card every week.  So, here we go with this week's update:

Entering the week I had a total of 39 out 150 cards for a total of 26% of the set.  This week I managed to add a total of 21 new cards.  One came from a small pick up on Ebay that cost me a few cents which netted me a copy of the Travis Lee card from the set.



The other twenty cards from the set I picked up were generously sent to me from Tony Burrell, he's a Facebook trader with the greatest and largest Pat Burrell collection anywhere.  Very generous and I am grateful to get off to a great start on this project.  Here's a look at the twenty cards I received from Tony.






The 21 new cards bring my total for the set up to 60 cards, or 40% of the set.  I am hoping that with a few days off next week for Thanksgiving break I can cross the 50% mark.  I need 15 cards to do it.  Go team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...