Thursday, April 4, 2013

2013 Topps Heritage Chris Archer Autograph

The baseball season officially starts for the minor leaguers tonight, which means that my favorite Durham Bulls returned to the field tonight.  Unfortunately, the Bulls are opening the season on the road in Norfolk playing the Tides (Baltimore AAA) and the game was also rained out.  My only enjoyment from Durham today came way of a wonderful meal at one of my favorite restaurants.   To celebrate the beginning of the AAA season I picked up a sweet autograph of the Durham Bulls ace, and North Carolina native, Chris Archer.


2013 Topps Heritage Chris Archer Autograph


This autograph come from this years Topps Heritage set and is the second autograph I've picked up from the future Rays pitcher during the past two weeks.  I love the design of the Heritage cards this year and have picked up almost the complete Master Set along with a few nice inserts, autographs, and relic cards.  This Archer card is pretty sweet except he signed the card in blue pen across a spot where the blue undershirt on his jersey is showing.  Still a really awesome card.  The Bulls are playing a few games in Durham next week and I am looking forward to being able to watch Archer pitch a few more times in Durham before the Rays call him up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....